Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Up the water spout, down the water spout, you know how it goes. We'll use our senses to explore the sights, sounds, and sensations of sunny days, rainy days, and all the other kinds of days in between.  Rain or Shine, we'll be ready for some fun!
Rain or Shine
Dates*: 7/25- 8/15

TimeThu. 10-10:45am


PlaceSan Gabriel Recreation
250 S. Mission Dr.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Cost: $61** to the Recreation+ $25 @home materials to me 

Sibling: $61** to the Recreation+ $6 @home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.




* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Thursdays!

** Cost for non-San Gabriel residents: $66 to Recreation+ $25 to me
Sibling (non-San Gabriel resident): $66 to Recreation+ $6 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment