Thursday, July 11, 2019

Splish! Splash! Just add water and stir. This wet and wild unit is filled with delight and surprise. Baths, boats, and beaches make a splash as children explore the sounds, sensations, movements, and music of all things wet and bubbly.
Splash_

Dates*: 7/27-8/24

TimeSat. 9- 9:45am

PlacePasadena Victory Park Recreation
Room 3
2575 Paloma St.
Pasadena, CA 91107

Cost: $74** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $74** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.




* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Saturdays!

** Pasadena Recreation charges a $15  non-resident fee, but I'd be happy to give $5 off of the home materials for families who'd have to pay that. 
Cost for non-residents: $89 to Recreation+ $20 to me
Sibling (non-resident): $89 to Recreation+ $4 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment