Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Chinese (Children's) Songs

I recently started teaching a high school friend's children Mandarin Chinese.

And since I spent SO many hours researching on resources and materials (and will continue doing that until when I stop teaching them), I thought of sharing my compilation of Chinese songs I found on YouTube with as many people as I can, so more can benefit from the fruits of my labor^_^

(I was very picky about the melody, arrangements, and lyrics of the songs, so only chose the ones I felt was worth using or teaching.)

Feel free to share this link with others too❣️

(The yellow colors are for relaxing times, blue for dancing or more energetic feel, no colored are in between.)

Will continue adding more with different themes/ sheets at the bottom of the document as I find them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UpkhDoyUV7jodCuuxVBMVRt4A02JoBD89gGI6TshLR4/edit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment