Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Put on your overalls and boots-it's off to the barnyard for some farm-time fun! You'll discover farm plants, farm animals, and farmyard songs, sounds, and games, as you have fun exploring all there is to do Around the Farm.
Big Red Barn
Dates*: 3/17- 4/28, no 4/14 & 4/21

TimeSat. 9- 9:45am
PlacePasadena Victory Park Recreation
Room 3
2575 Paloma St.
Pasadena, CA 91107

Cost: $70** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $70** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.



* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Saturdays!
**Pasadena Recreation charges a $15  non-resident fee, but I'd be happy to give $5 off of the home materials for families who'd have to pay that. 
Cost for non-residents: $85 to Recreation+ $17 to me
Sibling (non-resident): $85 to Recreation+ $4 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment