Friday, March 16, 2018

Discover an engaging musical world with your child through singing, moving, listening, playing with small instruments and making friends! Materials include a simple, age-appropriate instrument or prop, and online access to downloadable class songs, lyrics, activities, and an e-book. New materials every session.


Dates*: 3/29-5/3, no 4/12 & 4/19

TimeThu. 10-10:45am

PlaceSan Gabriel Recreation
250 S. Mission Dr.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Cost: $54** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $54** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.



* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Thursdays!
** Cost for non-San Gabriel residents: $59 to Recreation+ $25 to me
Sibling (non-San Gabriel resident): $59 to Recreation+ $6 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment