Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Updated Chinese Songs for Children

I'd sent and shared last September (see full email again below) this Google doc I'd created of Mandarin Chinese songs I found on YouTube suitable for children, but have recently realized some links were no longer working, so have updated them and added another song too.


(Not all are children's songs, since some were "pop" songs that the singers have composed for their baby at the time.)

Feel free to share it with any other Mandarin-speaking families if you'd like also, for them to enjoy ^o^



(Note that there are different sheets at the bottom of the document after you open, separated by themes.

And if you don't know yet, on an iPhone or iPad (sorry don't know about Androids>_<), you can double-tap on the right side of the screen when playing YouTube videos, and it'll fast forward 10 seconds each time so you can skip the brand jingle at the beginning of some of the songs.)


-------------------------------------------------


9/22/20

I recently started teaching a high school friend's children Mandarin Chinese.

And since I spent SO many hours researching on resources and materials (and will continue doing that until when I stop* teaching them), I thought of sharing my compilation of Chinese songs I found on YouTube with as many people as I can, so more can benefit from the fruits of my labor^_^

(I was very picky about the melody, arrangements, and lyrics of the songs, so only chose the ones I felt was worth using or teaching.)

Feel free to share this link with others too❣️

(The yellow colors are for relaxing times, blue for dancing or more energetic-feel, no colored are in between.)


* I've stopped teaching them in February, when they went back to preschool, but have added Christmas songs and many other songs since last September.

No comments:

Post a Comment