Tuesday, October 23, 2018

All we can say is...Yum! You'll "gobble up" this unit's strawberries and pancakes, apples, raisins, and other yummy treats. Then you'll move, move, move! Little bodies learn movement, coordination, and body awareness through contrasts-so get ready to move your body in high-and-low, large-and-small, and even energetic-and-calm ways.
Yum_
Dates*: 11/1-11/29, no 11/22

TimeThu. 10-10:45am

PlaceSan Gabriel Recreation
250 S. Mission Dr.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Cost: $59** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $59** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.



* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Thursdays!
** Cost for non-San Gabriel residents: $64 to Recreation+ $25 to me
Sibling (non-San Gabriel resident): $64 to Recreation+ $6 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment