Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Rise and shine, weather and adventures are waiting! There are raindrops to catch and snowmen to build, wind and thunder sounds to make, and sunny-day games to play, too. I rub my eyes and what do I see? Sun, rain, wind, and snow...right Outside My Window!
Outside My Window

Dates*: 1/11-2/1

TimeThu. 10-10:45am
PlaceSan Gabriel Recreation
250 S. Mission Dr.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Cost: $54** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $54** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.



* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Thursdays!
** Cost for non-San Gabriel residents: $59 to Recreation+ $25 to me
Sibling (non-San Gabriel resident): $59 to Recreation+ $6 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment