Saturday, September 24, 2016

Zoom! Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes...here it is! There it goes, there it goes, it's going...it's gone. Explore the sights, sounds, and sensations of cars, trains, and planes. Experience the steady beat of their clickity-clacks and vroom-vroom-vrooms, the fast-and-slow of their comings and goings, the stopping-and-starting, and the jingling of keys! Off we Zoom!
Zoom_
Dates*: 10/22- 11/12

Time: Sat. 9- 9:45am

Place: Pasadena Victory Park Recreation
2575 Paloma St.
Pasadena, CA 91107

Cost: $54** to the Recreation+ $22 home materials to me

sibling: $54** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me



Click here for other class info.


* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or some of those Saturdays!

**Pasadena Recreation charges a $15  non-resident fee, but I'd be happy to give $5 off of the home materials for families who'd have to pay that. 
Cost for non-residents: $69 to Recreation+ $17 to me
Sibling (non-resident): $69 to Recreation+ $4 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment