Wednesday, April 10, 2019

An enduring favorite theme, farms (and all the moos, quacks, and neighs that come with them) are a reliable toddler hit! Packed with classics, Big Red Barn is fun and active as you move like animals, make animal sounds, play instruments, and learn about loud/quiet and fast/slow.
Big Red Barn
Dates*: 4/18- 5/30

TimeThu. 10-10:45am


PlaceSan Gabriel Recreation
250 S. Mission Dr.
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Cost: $74** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me 

Sibling: $74** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Register! (Spaces limited!)


Click here for other class info.




* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or more of those Thursdays!

** Cost for non-San Gabriel residents: $79 to Recreation+ $25 to me
Sibling (non-San Gabriel resident): $79 to Recreation+ $6 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment