Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ready for a flight of fancy? It's time to explore all of the floating, flying, fluttering things we can find Up in the Sky. We'll use our imaginations to fly kites, stretch like clouds, and dance like stars. We'll hop and fly with a flock of robins, soar with a wise old owl, and see the silver moon boat sail across the sky. Fire up your imagination, because we mean it when we say...the sky's the limit!
Up in the Sky
Dates*: 4/1- 5/6, no 4/29; 5 weeks

Time: Sat. 9- 9:45am

Place: Pasadena Victory Park Recreation
Room 3
2575 Paloma St.
Pasadena, CA 91107

Cost: $70** to the Recreation+ $25 home materials to me

sibling: $70** to the Recreation+ $6 home instrument to me

Learn more or register! (Spaces limited)


Click here for other class info.


* Contact me about what you can do if you won't be able to come to one or some of those Saturdays!

**Pasadena Recreation charges a $15 non-resident fee, but I'd be happy to give $5 off of the home materials for families who'd have to pay that.
Cost for non-residents: $85 to Recreation+ $17 to me
Sibling (non-resident): $85 to Recreation+ $4 to me

No comments:

Post a Comment